Friday, May 15, 2009

I've Been Thinking....

I think about doing my blog just about every day. I take TONS of pictures for the blog, and think about what I want to say about each picture. I think about it while I'm at work, get all excited to go home and download all my pictures and type my heart out. Then I get home and completely die! But I do think about it, even while I am sitting there vegging in front of the TV, I think... I should pull my lap top out and do my blog. The next thing I know my eyes are closing, and now I'm laying down in bed, all comfy. The next thing I know my alarm clock is going off, and it's time to start the whole process over again! I swear I don't forget about you my blogging friends. I so admire all the woman who work either out of the house or in the home ( and YES I completely believe a Stay At Home Mom is a FULL time job, and I so wish I was still doing that job) and at the end of the day can come on and blog. Can someone PLEASE tell me where you find energy to do this? PLEASE any advice would be appreciated! Anyways, I just wanted to tell everyone I do think about my blog every day, and I do think about updating it. I HOPE to come on this weekend with LOTS of pictures! I just didn't want you to think I forgot about all my blogging friends....like I really have any, but it makes me happy to think I might!!!! LOL

No comments: