Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finally....


I know I know it's been longer than I said it would be for me to get back on here. I don't know what my problem is. I think about things that I want to post, take all the pictures and then NOTHING!!! LOL


I have so much to show you; I don't even know where to begin. I think I'll start with showing you some of the crafting I've been doing. So sit back and get comfy because this is going to be one LONG blog with lots and lots of pictures....HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here is the chalk board that I told you I would be making. LOVE IT!!!!!! I was so happy the way it turned out. I couldn't believe that I made this...lol




Then I bought these great..... I don't know what they are called...wall thingies...lol... from goodwill.org. Goodwill.org is great, it's a little like Ebay, you bid on things that you want to buy. Anyways, I bought these and LOVE THEM! Then I bought the plates and candles. I think that the plate might be alittle to high, but...


This is what it looks like with both of them in our dinning room (sorry about the pull cord for the fan)




Then I had bought this CAFE sign it was originally white; I bought it from TJMax. I think it was under $5, LOVE IT!!!! I have it hanging over my pantry door. It's a little close to the ceiling I know, but Bryan tried so hard in getting the shelf centered and just perfect, I didn't have the heart to tell him that I actually wanted to lower.


Then I started decorating for Spring/Easter. I had seen these adorable bunnies, that look like they are chocolate. They were showing up all over blogland. I HAD TO HAVE ONE! LOL So off to TJMax I went...and lookie what I found, I almost let my squeal out when I saw it...lol
Can you say LOVE IT!!!! YES I DO!!!!



Then I found this cute Spring sign at Home Goods...LOVE that store too!!!!


I put some eggs and Easter grass in this little glass thingy (GAWD I don't know the names of everything how sad is that!?!?! LMAO)



And in the middle of all this crafting and decorating, we have a beautiful amazing daughter who just turned 14! Where in the world did the time go? Amanda is such a wonderful daughter! She is so caring, loving, funny, just an all around GREAT girl! So Bryan and I took her and some friends (well we physically took them but Nana paid for them....thanks mom) to Knott's Berry Farm.


We had a great time!


Then it had been awhile since I had gone to the Goodwill so off to the Goodwill I went. We had a day off on Friday for Easter. I walked into the the store and......OMGoodness I felt like I hit the mother load of good things! I was so excited, I usually never get that lucky when I go to Goodwill. Here's all my loot that I got....all this for less than $25 dollars

As soon as I saw this rabbit I grabbed it. I fell in love with it. I have seen so many blogs that have bunnies out there in blogland, I was so excited...



I put Mr. Bunny right into my Easter decoration...Mr. Bunny is all snuggled up in the eggs!

Then I saw these plates, I have never been a real big fan of Rosters, but they started growing on me. I saw the plates and thought of Bryan because he isn't real fond of them either. He said that when he was growing up his mom had them all over here house...lol. I would pick them up, walk around a little bit, but them down, walk away from them, went back, they would still be there so I thought they must want to come home with me, how could I ever let them down??? LOL I knew Bryan was an animal lover so I knew they would grow on him...lol I put them up over my sliding glass door to my back yard. LOVE THEM!!!!!!! I love the checker border on them. I found some ribbon and put some ribbon on this canister that I already had.





Then I found this urn, still not sure what I am going to do with it but for .99 cents I had to have it! LOL


I found this great platter that I am going to spray paint and make look real cute too, and this canister. I'm going to spray paint it white and hang it on our front door with some flowers in it. Can't wait!
And this basket...a little white paint, and a fake plant....I can see it already



Well there you have it. This is what I have been up to for the last few weeks. Next weekend our boys and girls club is having a HUGE rummage sale. I of course MUST support this since Jacob goes there! LOL I can't WAIT! I'm so excited.

I'll be back soon I hope to post some pictures of all the things I have done with my Goodwill loot!


I hope you all have an very BLESSED Easter!!!



Hugs....


Kim

No comments: