Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm STILL ALIVE I PROMISE!!!!

Hey everyone,

I'm still alive and kicking, sorry for going SO long without posting anything. We have been so busy and so sick that I kind of put blogging on the back burner! :(

It started a few weeks ago with the Codeman getting sick EARLY Monday morning, then Tuesday Bryan and I got, then Thursday morning Jacob got it, then Friday morning my poor dad got it, then Saturday my mom, then Sunday I went for round two with it (the second time around was WORSE then the first). The only one who didn't get it was Amanda. But I think we are FINALLY ALL better!

I've been doing a few projects, I still need to take pictures and post those, boy have I gotten bad with all this blogging stuff haven't I? LOL I can't believe that I am going to put this online with NO pictures!!!! I promise I'll take some pictures this weekend and get them on here. I just wanted to write a quick note and let you all know I'm still alive, still doing crafts, just haven't been real good about publishing them! I'll get back to y'all this weekend with the pictures!! I hope you all have been doing well, and keeping busy!

Be back soon I promise!!!

XOXOX

No comments: