Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's been awhile....sorry!



Phew, I knows it been awhile since I wrote last, sorry! We've been busy the last few weeks. Bryan's mom and step dad have been out visiting from COLD Indiana. Last weekend we went and saw them, I'll post pictures as soon as we get them....O I'm still waiting!!! :) This weekend we went back over to Bryan's uncle's house and had a great time. I didn't get a lot of family pictures, but I did get these of Amanda and Jacob with Bryan's uncles Chihuahuas. Amanda is IN love with Chihuahuas, I don't know why, but if that's what she likes....lol. Well she was SO excited when she found out that we were going over to Bryan's uncle's house. The dog she has in her arms LOVED her! This is how Amanda spent the whole time we were there! LOL Amanda was in seventh heaven! Amanda had to use the restroom and asked me to hold her. This little dog was NOT very happy that Amanda put her in my arms. She started growling at me, and snapping at me. It's amazing how even when dogs are this small, when they start to growl and snap at you, they seem big and it scared the you know what out of me! LOL The male dog took a liking to Jacob. He was SO excited, because the dog would let him hold and play with him. We had a great time visiting with them. Oh and with Bryan's family too...lol

Then after we left Bryan's uncle Gordon's house, we went and picked up Jacob's friend Matt to spend the night. They had a great time playing the Wii. Amanda and I got to sneak out for a bit and go shopping.

This morning we were excited because it wasn't raining and we promised the kids that if it didn't rain we would go to Knott's Berry Farm. Jacob COMPLETELY surprised us this time, he wanted to go on a lot of the big rides. As long as Matt was going on them he wanted to go...lol. This was Jacob's first time on Montezooma's revenge, Matt didn't go with him on this ride and Jacob was freaking out! LOL But he ended up loving it.
This is what Cody and I do while everyone is on the rides...go looking at all the funny hats and taking pictures of ourselves! LOL Cody actually went on a few of the big rides too! I couldn't believe that my baby was tall enough to get on most of them! :(
This was Bryan's first time to Knott's in YEARS! So he was excited to see how much it had grown, and to go on all the rides. Him and Amanda had a great time going on just about every ride. Thank goodness for Bryan since I don't like most of those scary rides! LOL

Jacob and Matt on the Side Winder, I wish you could have seen the video on this that is taken while the ride was going, Jacob was so funny and cracking us up! We should have bought it!!!Bryan and Amanda on Boomerang...no thank you!!!! LOLCody finally got to go on a few that he wanted to go on...lol

Cody LOVED the bummer cars! He loved that he was able to drive them and bump into everyone! LOL

We had a great weekend, now I am exhausted and ready to go to bed!! Hope you all a wonderful weekend as well. I have a few projects that I am working on. I will make sure to take pictures and post them soon!!

1 comment:

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

What a sweet family you have...and what a fun trip. I'm jealous!