Saturday, January 3, 2009

SO EXCITED

I am SOOOOO excited!!! I went shopping today with my mom and my cousin Lani, she came up for the weekend. We went to the circle in Orange. I haven't been there in YEARS and OH MY GOODNESS how I have missed that place! LOL My mom bought me this great pot....

so shabby chic!!! LOVE IT! Thanks mom!!!!

Then we went to another store, I saw this AWESOME chair! Isn't it great, I am sooooo excited about it. I'm going to sand it and paint it white and get some really cute shabby chic material for our bedroom! OMG OMG OMG I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! See all the great detail on the chair (OMG i sound like you Nicole! LOL). Guess how much I paid for it?!?!?! Come on guess.......

Ready for this.....$10.00!!! Can you believe that..... $10.00...... that was it!!! What a score! I am NEVER this lucky! This is going to be my year!! LOL Tomorrow I am going to sand and paint, and go to JoAnn Fabrics and get the material. Yippee...see you tomorrow with pictures of this great chair!!!

No comments: