Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!


I hope you all had a wonderful New Year Eve. We didn't do much at all. Amanda spent the night at a friends, and Bryan was sick, so the boys and I watched Speed Racer, then they were in bed by 10pm! I didn't even stay up until 12:00am! LOL

Today we went with my friend Lynn and her boys Sam and Matt to Knott's Berry Farm. My parents bought all of us annual passes. We had a great time! We started off in Camp Snoop for my boys (Lynn's boys are 11 and 13).
Then we went on to the bigger rides. Lynn's son Matt (the 11 year old) and Jacob REALLY hit it off, so Matt was able to get Jacob to go on some of the bigger rides, which Jacob LOVED I might add! He's still not on all the rides, but he did go on a few and really liked them.


This was Cody's first time on the Log Ride...

As a matter of fact, I think it was Jacob's first time too, I tried to get Jacob's picture but as you can see he was holding on pretty tight to the rails and wouldn't move, so Matt turned around and gave me a smile...lol

I was trying to get a picture of Cody and I on the ride, but he was a little scared lol Then we went on the rapids ride, Cody was lucky enough to ride with Lynn and I! We all got SOAKED!!!! LOL Cody was drenched from head to toe! Luckily we were on our way out, but before we left we stopped in Ghost Town and found all these zombies standing around! LOL

We had a great time, it was a GREAT way to ring in the New Year!!!! We let Bryan stay home and try and get better and watch his football games in peace!!LOL

We hope you all have a WONDERFUL 2009! We are blessed to have all of you in our life!!!

No comments: