Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas in San Diego



We had a great weekend in San Diego. My cousins live there(Lani, Dick, Alisa, Cam and Bryn), and we went down there to celebrate our Christmas with them. I can't believe Christmas is next week?!?!? How did that happen?? The tree is my cousin Lani's Christmas tree, she always has such a beautiful and big tree. Of course she has the room in her house for this tree too! LOL You would never think that we would be able to fill up all that space under the tree with all of our gifts but we sure do! :) (and that's just Christmas in San Diego, that's not including all the presents from my parents, brother and sister in law and especially from Santa! No my kids aren't SPOILED!!!!! LOL

My parents went down with us, this is my dad aka Papa, bundled up like always, although it was pretty cold down there. They live in Alpine which is up in the mountains for San Diego. It was cold and rainy. So much nicer for this time of year instead of the 90 degree weather we usually have. Just makes it feel so much more like the holidays!
This is Jacob with his Nana aka Kim's mom
We had such a YUMMY dinner, this is our traditional Christmas dinner. Nicole, stop reading for awhile, you don't want to see how BAD I was while I was down there!! LOL Alisa made the most WONDERFUL garlic bread, oh it was so good! I can still taste it!!!

Lani makes the BEST lasagna...MM GOOD!!!!!!!The only kid we were missing in this shot was of my adorable nephew Jimmy. I can't wait to see him and love him up! The little girl is my cousins daughter Bryn. Cody and Bryn always pretend that they are going to get married, and my mom pretends to marry them all the time! LOL


You are NEVER going to believe what my cousins got all of us for Christmas...

OMG I am so excited!!! I couldn't believe that they bought each of us a ticket to Disneyland! YIPPEE I can't wait to go!!!! I seriously think I am more excited then the kids. Cody has never been to Disneyland (I know ....what a bad mom am I???!!!) Thanks again Lani, Dick, Alisa, Cam and Bryn, you will never know just how special of a gift that was to us!

We also have another traditions at Lani and Dick's house when we go down there. On Sunday mornings Lani makes us yummy waffles. Although I don't have a picture of waffles, I do have a picture of my beautiful daughter taking her own picture of herself drinking some yummy hot coco!!! LOL

We had such a GREAT time down there. We always do! Thanks again my buttercups for a wonderful Christmas! We love you

Tomorrow it's off to Cody's singing program at school (hopefully it won't rain on us!) and then tomorrow night Amanda has another singing program! Pictures to come! :) Have a great night!

No comments: