Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey Look At ME....I did it!!!!

OMGoodness I finally have my own blog!! I can't believe that I finally did it! I have been stalking (don't be scared of me...I'm friendly... I promise) so many AWESOME blogs for so long, that I thought it was about time I gave it a shot. Well let me tell you a little about myself. I have 3 amazing kids. My daughter Amanda is 13, but she's thankfully not a "normal" 13 year old teenager. She is still a sweet, loving caring funny girl (I reserve the right to change the above statement at anytime! LOL) I have 2 boys, Jacob is my 8 year old. Jacob has so much energy, and is so sweet and funny. Cody is my youngest, he's 6. He has such a mixture of both Amanda and Jacob. He's got a lot of energy, but his also so helpful and loving. He will probably be my attorney! I am a single mom, I have been separated/divorced for 4 years now. It was a long separation/divorce procedure. Thankfully it's over, and now I have this wonderful loving man Bryan in my life. He has never been married, and has no kids ( I have no idea how I found him, but he's all mine!!!). He's GREAT with my kids, they adore him and he's pretty crazy about them as well.

I work as an Office Admin at Prudential California Realty. I was a stay at home mom for 10 years, I miss being a SAHM, especially during the summer, but I am also glad to be working. I get a chance to talk with grown up people!! LOL I hope you will enjoy this blog. Please leave me a comment, I can't wait to get comments!!!! Happy reading.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yipeee!!!! you have a blog and I'm your first comment! congrats! it's fun....it's addicting..reading and posting! and you'll find you feel guilty when you don't have time to post! LOL