Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


Wow two posts in one night, and it's 10:00pm and I am still awake! LOL Don't anyone fall over, that's a big deal for me these day's...to be up past 9:00 is amazing anymore! LOL
Well tonight we decorated our Christmas tree. The kids were SO excited to decorate it. I was really surprised how excited they got! They LOVED decorating it.....

I think the boys actually enjoyed it more than Amanda did this year. I have always LOVED to decorate my tree with all the ornaments my mom has made us, or the ones that my parents have given my kids, but I think next year we are going to try decorating the tree with bows and balls. I have really started liking the way that kind of tree looks. Bryan is REALLY excited because that's what he's used to. Last year he said something about maybe every other year switching the way we decorated. I almost had a heart attack, I couldn't change my ways.....I guess I love the guy so much that I'm ready to try it his way. Dang now that's in writing and I can't take it back! LOL I told him we needed a HUGE house so that we could have a few trees in the house and decorate them all different ways! LOL I know I'm funny what can I say! LOL

Well we are off to San Diego tomorrow to go have our Christmas with our family down there. It's supposed to be really cold down there, and maybe even a little snow. HOW EXCITING! I hope to have lots of pictures when I come home! Don't miss me too much!!! Off to bed...sweet dreams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautifl tree!!!! love the pics of the kiddos decorating it! where's B?