Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From My Family To Yours....

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Where has the time gone? I am loving the weather this year, it actually feels like Christmas with it being rainy and cold, it's GREAT! Tonight we are off to have dinner with my parents (Bryan and I), we are going to Claim Jumpers. This is a VERY different year for us. My kids are with their dad tonight and will be coming home tomorrow around 1:00pm. Usually my brother and sister in law come over tonight, but they are going to my sister in laws families. Please say a prayer for my sister in laws dad, he's been battling cancer, so they decided to go and spend this Christmas with her family! Kelly we love you and wish you and your family the most blessed Christmas ever, we'll see you Saturday! So tomorrow is when our Christmas will begin, and I CAN'T WAIT! I am so excited to watch my kids tear into all their gifts and watching the joy on their faces when they see their presents! There is nothing better then seeing all their smiles!!! I LOVE IT!

Well I just wanted to pop on real quick and wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings all of you everything you want! Are you on his Naughty or Nice list??? LOL Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy your family and friends!!!

No comments: